Biatch is going live for 28 hours for the Kids!
Listen as Biatch touches on topics that affect kids in our area. There will be local interviews, artist interviews, donation hours and more all while hoping to collect donations and raise awareness for kids in our area. Kids Health and Wellness, Bullying, Mental Health Care, LGBT Youth Outreach, Child Homelessness, and the need for school supplies, musical instruments, helmets and much more. Our goal is to make life better for kids that need help.
Please consider coming down to the broadcast held in the JJO studio parking lot and donate in person OR donate online OR we’ll have TONS of great auction items that will be available on the website as well.
Mark your calendars for Tuesday August 22nd and Wednesday August 23rd! Dee’s Radiothon for the Kids!
All proceeds and donations raised will go to the following charities:
- Second Harvest http://www.secondharvestmadison.org/
- Briar Patch http://www.youthsos.org/
- Dane County Rape Crisis Center http://www.danecountyrcc.org/
- NAMI of Dane County http://www.namidanecounty.org/
- Heartland Animal Sanctuary https://heartlandfarmsanctuary.org/
- Boys and Girls Club of Dane County http://www.bgcdc.org/
Thanks so much to Metro Ford and Providence Home Lending for being great sponsors!!!