The following applies to all contests unless otherwise noted.
1. No purchase necessary to enter, void where prohibited.
2. Contest open to all US residents.
3. Participants and winners must be legal US residents.
4. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions of the prize are permitted.
5. Void where prohibited by law.
6. One entry per person per registration.
7. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable local, state and federal taxes. Winners may also be required to sign prizewinner documents and/or waivers. Winners/households can only win once in a 30 day period.
8. Winners must show proof of identification including social security number and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
9. By participating in this contest, contestants grant this radio station and Mid-West Family Broadcasting the right to publicize and / or broadcast a contestant’s name, character, likeness, voices and the fact that he/she has participated in and or won the contest without receiving additional compensation.
10. By participating in this contest and/or accepting any prize in this contest, the winner releases the radio station and Mid-West Family Broadcasting and any additional sponsors from any and all liabilities associated with this contest and/or said prize.
11. Decisions of the radio station judges are final.
12. The radio station reserves the right to end the contest at any time for any reason without notice. In the event that this happens, radio station officials will pick one of the contestants at random. All decisions are final.
13. The radio station reserves the right to change the rules at any time without notice. Also, the radio station reserves the right to discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice, and also reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who fails to comply with the rules.
14. Employees of the radio station, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, and any additional participating sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the contest.
15. No responsibility is assumed by the radio station and contest sponsors for damaged, lost, altered, misdirected, postage due, incomplete or illegible entries, phone or mechanical failure, human error or any act of nature which may prohibit entering this contest.
16. The number of people entered for the contest will determine number of qualifiers.
17. The JJO Frequent Rocker program prohibits any kind of automated rating system, texts or interactions with Mixer not approved by Mighty Loud/WJJO.
18. Qualifiers will be drawn from all eligible contestants, with the grand prize winner being drawn from all eligible qualifiers.
19. In the event that a contestant is found to be ineligible for a prize, said prizes will not be awarded. No substitution or transference of prizes by winner.
20. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes will be picked up by winners. Radio station is not responsible for delay in delivery or for any prizes lost in the mail. Some prizes may be timely or size may be of concern. Contest winners will pick up prizes at the station during regular business hours. Station is located at 730 Rayovac Drive, Madison, WI. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST. Winners have 30 days to claim their prizes, if the prize goes unclaimed it will be returned to the prize closet.