JJOverdrive is the loudest, hardest and fastest metal on earth. Every weeknight at Midnight, Miranda will give you the most brutal hour of your life, and play the best of the new and old metal out there! JJOverdrive is your show. Listen, and let us know what you think, and who you want to hear. Watch this page and the JJO concert line for exclusive JJOverdrive Concerts.
THE 3RD SHIFT THROWDOWN:
Every vote counts! Let me know what you like and what you don’t like. This is a chance to try out some different metal and gauge what you want to hear more of! Vote by rating the songs if you’re a Frequent Rocker, liking the videos on the JJOverdrive Facebook page, or contacting me via Twitter, phone, email… whatever you have to do to tell me what you think! The song with the least amount of votes will be banished from the Overdrive library never to be heard from again.
Upcoming JJOverdrive Shows:
- Behemoth & Goatwhore
- Friday, April 25th @ House of Blues – Chicago
- Architects & letlive
- Tuesday, April 29th @ Bottom Lounge – Chicago
- Mastodon, Gojira, and Kvelertak
- Thursday, May 8th @ The Riviera Theater – Chicago
- Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies, and Exodus
- Friday, May 16th @ The Rave
- Whitechapel, Devildriver, Carnifex, Revocation, Rivers of Nihil, and Fit For An Autopsy
- Tuesday, June 3rd @ The Rave
- Meshuggah & Between The Buried and Me
- Sunday, June 15th @ The Vic Theatre in Chicago
- Shadows Fall & Dead by Wednesday
- Monday, June 30th @ The High Noon Saloon – Madison
- Taste of Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival with Asking Alexandria, Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, Suicide Silence, Emmure, Darkest Hour, and many more
- Friday, July 18th @ The Rave
- See the full lineup (with Avenged Sevenfold and Korn) in Tinley Park, IL July 20th
- Vans Warped Tour with Attila, Chelsea Grin, For Today, Motionless In White, Parkway Drive, Tear Out The Heart, Terror, The Devil Wears Prada, Vanna, and many more
- Wednesday, July 30th @ Marcus Ampitheatre
Gwar’s Dave Brockie (aka Oderus Urungus) dies at age 50. Read management’s statement HERE.
Waste some time with a Meshuggah inspired Pacman game! It’s addicting, and pretty awesome. Play here!
Kvelertak rates the best of the worst American beers!