JJOverdrive is the loudest, hardest and fastest metal on earth. Every weeknight at Midnight, Miranda will give you the most brutal hour of your life, and play the best of the new and old metal out there! JJOverdrive is your show. Listen, and let us know what you think, and who you want to hear. Watch this page and the JJO concert line for exclusive JJOverdrive Concerts.
THE 3RD SHIFT THROWDOWN:
Every vote counts! Let me know what you like and what you don’t like. This is a chance to try out some different metal and gauge what you want to hear more of! Vote by rating the songs if you’re a Frequent Rocker, liking the videos on the JJOverdrive Facebook page, or contacting me via Twitter, phone, email… whatever you have to do to tell me what you think! The song with the least amount of votes will be banished from the Overdrive library never to be heard from again.
Upcoming JJOverdrive Shows:
- The Black Dahlia Murder, & Goatwhore
– Friday, November 27th @ The Tree – Joliet, IL
- Baroness – SOLD OUT!
– Sunday, November 29th @ The Frequency – Madison, WI
– Sunday, November 29th @ The Rave
- August Burns Red
– Friday, December 4th @ House of Blues – Chicago
- Texas In July & Reflections
– Sunday, December 6th @ The Metal Grill – Cudahy, WI
- Psychostick (with Soil)
– Thursday, December 10th @ The Metal Grill – Cudahy, WI
– Friday, December 11th @ Q&Z Expo Center – Ringle, WI
– Friday, January 22nd @ The Rave
- Enforcer, Warbringer, and Exmortus
– Saturday, January 23rd @ The Metal Grill – Cudahy, WI
- Epica, Moonspell, and Starkill
– Friday, January 29th @ Concord Music Hall – Chicago, IL
- Lamb of God & Anthrax
– Saturday, January 30th @ The Aragon Ballroom – Chicago, IL
- Fleshgod Apocalypse & Abigail Williams
– Sunday, February 15th @ Reggie’s – Chicago, IL
- Bullet For My Valentine & Asking Alexandria
– Saturday, February 20th @ The Rave
- Cradle of Filth & Butcher Babies
– Monday, February 29th @ Q&Z Expo Center – Ringle, WI
Gwar’s Dave Brockie (aka Oderus Urungus) dies at age 50. Read management’s statement HERE.
Waste some time with a Meshuggah inspired Pacman game! It’s addicting, and pretty awesome. Play here!
Kvelertak rates the best of the worst American beers!