JJOverdrive is the loudest, hardest and fastest metal on earth. Every weeknight at Midnight, Miranda will give you the most brutal hour of your life, and play the best of the new and old metal out there! JJOverdrive is your show. Listen, and let us know what you think, and who you want to hear. Watch this page and the JJO concert line for exclusive JJOverdrive Concerts.
THE 3RD SHIFT THROWDOWN:
Every vote counts! Let me know what you like and what you don’t like. This is a chance to try out some different metal and gauge what you want to hear more of! Vote by rating the songs if you’re a Frequent Rocker, liking the videos on the JJOverdrive Facebook page, or contacting me via Twitter, phone, email… whatever you have to do to tell me what you think! The song with the least amount of votes will be banished from the Overdrive library never to be heard from again.
Upcoming JJOverdrive Shows:
- August Burns Red & Miss May I
– Thursday, February 5th @ The Rave
- Downfall of Gaia
– Saturday, February 7th @ The Wisco – Madison
- Machine Head
– Thursday, February 12th @ The High Noon Saloon
- Behemoth & Cannibal Corpse
– Wednesday, February 18th @ The Orpheum – Madison
- Motionless In White & For Today
– Tuesday, February 24th @ The Rave
- Suicide Silence, Emmure, Within The Ruins, and Fit For An Autopsy
– Saturday, February 28th @ Mojoes – Joliet, IL
- In Flames, All That Remains, and Wovenwar
– Wednesday, March 18th @ The Rave
- Coal Chamber & American Head Charge
– Friday, March 20th @ The Rave
- Five Finger Death Punch, Avatar, and 36 Crazyfists
– Friday, May 8th @ The Rave
– Friday, May 8th @ The House of Blues – Chicago
- Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, In This Moment, Motionless In White, and more!
– Saturday, May 9th @ Northern Invasion – Somerset, WI
– Wednesday, May 13th @ The Rave
- blessthefall & I Killed The Prom Queen
– Tuesday, July 28th @ Vans Warped Tour – Marcus Amphitheater – Milwaukee
Gwar’s Dave Brockie (aka Oderus Urungus) dies at age 50. Read management’s statement HERE.
Waste some time with a Meshuggah inspired Pacman game! It’s addicting, and pretty awesome. Play here!
Kvelertak rates the best of the worst American beers!