Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
- When the Sandlot Brewery first opened its doors in 1995, the summer seasonal was one of the first beers brewed.
- Honey Blonde Ale was a favorite of baseball fans coming to a game during the heat of the summer.
- Summer Honey Wheat is crafted with clover, honey and orange peel for a refreshing taste that makes the most of sun-soaked days.
- Gold Medal at the Great American Beer Festival®—Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat, Specialty Honey Beer Category.
- As golden as the summer sun with a white, creamy head. May have a slight amount of haze from the wheat.
- Slightly sweet clover honey taste with a hint of citrus. Very light biscuity malt taste with a low hop bitterness to provide balance.
- The subtle flavors of clover honey and orange peel pair well with grilled summer fare such as marinated chicken or pork with honey mustard sauce.
- For more great recipes and food pairing ideas check out www.bluemoonbrewingcompany.com
- Try one today at Headquarters Bar in Oregon.