Temple of the Dog announced a “tour.” Which, I’m friggin’ pumped about the idea of seeing them,but come on, five dates doesn’t make a “tour.” LOL. Especially when they’re hitting only the coasts.
Temple of the Dog 2016 Tour Dates:
11/04 – Philadelphia, Pa. @ Tower Theater
11/07 – New York, N.Y. @ Madison Square Garden
11/11 – San Francisco, Calif. @ Bill Graham Civic Center
11/14 – Los Angeles, Calif. @ The Forum
11/20 – Seattle, Wash. @ Paramount Theater
Maybe they’ll make it our way eventually! Such a cool band, freekin’ love ’em. They formed out of pure enjoyment of music, and Chris Cornell often says it was “the only stree-free” record he’s ever made.
A 30 year old woman from Richfield, WI was arrested after her neighbors called the cops on her for mowing her lawn topless. Seriously? Who doesn’t like boobs? I’ll even look at bad, saggy boobs all day long. IDC! FREE THE NIPPLE! If it was a dude, the neighbors never would have thought twice about him mowing topless. Why does the female nipple make people so uneasy? ERMERGHERD! So anyway, when the cops got there, she smelled of booooooze, and per her bail agreement, she wasn’t supposed to drink. Cops hauled her away on bail jumping. Such bs. Stupid neighbors, must be a bunch of squares.
Trailblazing bitches in space!!! hahahah! That’s how I’d title one of the Lego ideas submitted recently honoring women of NASA that made a lasting impact. The astronauts being honored in Lego form are:
- Sally Ride, astronaut and first American woman in space
- Margaret Hamilton, the computer scientist who developed on-board flight software for the Apollo missions
- Katherine Johnson, mathematician who calculated trajectories for the Mercury and Apollo programs
- Mae Jemison, medical doctor and the first African-American woman in space
- Nancy Grace Roman, the “Mother of Hubble” and one of the first female executives at NASA