- This event has passed.
10/21/2021 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
cleopatrick: BUMMER TOUR
With support guests: Zig Mentality (direct) and Ready The Prince (1st of 3)
Thursday, October 21, 2021
High Noon Saloon | Madison, WI
Advance tickets can be purchased online or at The Sylvee box office.
Once the doors have opened, if tickets are still available, they can be purchased at the High Noon Saloon.
This event is 18 & Over.
General Admission Only
Doors at 7:00 pm | Show at 8:00 pm
All tickets are standing General Admission and are available on a first come first serve basis.
Accessible Tickets: This event is an all General Admission event. Patrons requesting accessible seating should purchase a General Admission ticket and you will be accommodated at the venue.
- Please note High Noon Saloon, Majestic Theatre, Orpheum Theater, and The Sylvee are requiring all fans to provide PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event OR full vaccination for entry.
- All fans must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the venue and provide printed proof of a negative result prior to entering the venue. Or, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Varied COVID-19 policies may apply to the show you are attending due to artist request. We suggest ticketholders double-check policies for each show they are attending by visiting the event/ticketing webpages, venue social media pages, and venue pre-show emails.